Join our TEAM
P & B Group has a career opportunity for an experienced Parts Interpreter. P & B Group is a family-owned business, which has been trading for over 25 years. As well as having a heavy and light workshop in Hamilton we also operate both an auto electrical workshop, and a 4×4 parts retail businesses in Hamilton. We are OEM dealers for UD Trucks, and also the dealer and service agent for Hyundai Trucks for the Waikato region.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Parts Interpreter to support our heavy mechanical workshop and our retail sales. Previous experience in a parts role, preferable in the heavy transport industry would be advantageous. Excellent customer relationship building skills, an eye for detail, & a passion for exceeding customer expectations are a must.
- Provide parts interpreting services & support to our heavy mechanical workshop, retail customers, and 4×4 Centre
- Ability to build & develop excellent customer relationships
- Ensure all documentation for purchases and parts credits is complete & accurate
- Work closely with the Heavy workshop team & Retail customers to source parts as required
- Pick & deliver parts to the Workshop team
- Monitor stock, & spare parts levels & undertake stock replenishment as required
- Responsible for inwards goods, including checking & receipting of inwards goods
- Responsible for monitoring & managing returns for credit
- Carry out both rolling and six monthly stock takes
- Available to work rostered Saturdays
You will have completed, or are in the process of completing, or interested in completing a Certificate in Parts Interpretation (through MITO), or you may be a Diesel Technician wanting to get off the tools and try something new. You will be capable of picking, packing and dispatching customer orders and you will understand the importance of prioritising tasks to ensure customer expectations are exceeded. You will work with high energy and your strong resilience will help you manage a fast-changing workload. You will be comfortable reading and interpreting parts catalogues and you will be a competent user of most MS Office programmes. A full car license and a Forklift endorsement is desirable
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic and fast paced working environment
- Variety of work in sourcing parts for trucks, heavy machinery, earthmoving, and agricultural equipment
- Be part of the P & B Group that has a ‘one team’ culture who together work to deliver outstanding results for our customers
- One Team
- 100% customer driven
- Technically excellent
Want to know more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please apply by below or by sending your CV to [email protected].
We are currently only accepting applications from NZ Citizens, residents or visa holders.
Applications close off Friday 14 July 2023, 5pm NZST.