CLASS 5 VEHICLE OPERATOR
Join our TEAM
CLASS 5 VEHICLE OPERATOR
Driver / Class 5 Vehicle Operator
P & B Mechanical Limited has an opportunity for a permanent fulltime Class 5 Vehicle Operator (truck and trailer)/ Workshop Hand to join our Hamilton branch. P & B Group is a family-owned business, which has been trading for over 25 years. As well as having a heavy and light workshop in Hamilton we also operate both an auto electrical workshop, and a 4×4 parts retail businesses in Hamilton. We are OEM service agents for UD Trucks, Foton, Case & ASV. And have recently been appointed dealer and service agent for Hyundai trucks for the Waikato region.
Due to continued growth and expansion, we are currently seeking a Class 5 Driver/Workshop Hand to join our team. This very special person will be able to move vehicles, assist the team with servicing, workshop duties and looking after the yard. The role will involve the following tasks –
- Delivering and collecting vehicles around the Waikato
- Keeping the yard and workshop clean and tidy
- Assisting in mechanical work and servicing
- Grooming and detailing of vehicles
- Working closely with other stakeholders and provide excellent customer service
We’d love to hear from you if you think this role is for you.
They will have:
- Current and valid class 5 driving license
- Current dangerous goods OSH and F endorsement would be desirable but not necessary
- Outstanding Health & Safety practices
- Good time management
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team when required
- Great personal presentation
- A mechanical qualification would be an advantage but not necessary
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- A passion for providing excellent customer service, & ‘getting it right first time’
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great supportive workshop
- Minimum guaranteed hours of 45 hours per week, with overtime as approved.
- Variety of work, no two day’s will be the same
- Be part of the P & B Group that has a ‘one team’ culture who together work to deliver outstanding results for our customers
- One Team
- 100% customer driven
- Technically excellent
Want to know more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, then please apply by clicking the apply now button or sending your CV to [email protected].
You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to apply for this vacancy.